USA: 5-8 business days
Canada: 6-12 business days
Europe: 10-20 business days
World: 10-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 3 days of ordering.
International shipments may incur customs fees. The customs policy is different in each country, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size.
We do not take responsibility for customs fees.
If your order didn't end up arriving, be sure to let us know!
First, check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, we'd be happy to send you another order to the correct address, however, it will have to be at your cost.
If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org making sure you quote your order number. We'll see what can be done.
Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself
The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged item. If an order arrives damaged, then please get in touch with a photo within a week's time!
If you're unhappy with the size you've received, first check that the size stated on the garment matches the size stated on the sizing chart. Though rare, it's possible that the garment was mislabelled. Let us know and we'll get you sorted out.
If you'd like a different size, get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'll let you know what your next steps are.
We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse, and size exchanges can be offered at your expense and discretion. A new order, at your expense, would need to be placed for an updated size
Our digital products have a multi-use liscence that grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, commercial, worldwide license to make use of the content (Item) you have selected, on the following terms.
1. You are licensed to use the Item to create multiple End Products that incorporate the Item as well as other things, so that each End Product is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
2. The license includes the right to utilize the Item through communication to the public (performance), broadcast, display, distribution, and reproduction. Read on for things that you can’t do with the Item.
Free or commercial, monetized or not, for-profit or not-for-profit – you can create as many End Products as you like!
3.You can create End Products for yourself or for your clients. If you create an End Product for a client, then this license is sub-licensed to your client only for use in that specific End Product.
This means that your client can use the Item within the End Product on these license terms. But your client cannot extract or use the Item separate from the End Product! You are responsible for making sure that your client is aware of this, and these license terms.
4. You can make any number of copies of each End Product. You can distribute an End Product through multiple media, and you can broadcast it or make it available online to an unlimited number of viewers.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item, or combine the Item with other works, to suit each End Product. The resulting works based on the Item are subject to the terms of this license. You cannot claim ownership to the Item, whether it’s in original form or altered under this clause. You can do the things allowed in this clause as long as each End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 1.
6. You can’t re-distribute the Item as a video clip, as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, even if you modify the Item. You also can’t re-distribute the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
7. You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application.
8. You can’t use the Item (or still images extracted from it) for merchandising, which means an End Product where the primary value of the product lies in the Item itself.
9. You must not permit an end user to extract the Item and use it separately from an End Product.
10. You can’t claim trademark or service mark rights over the Item within an End Product.
11. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, you can’t use Item in connection with defamatory, obscene or demeaning material, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
12. You must not use the Item in violation of any export laws that apply to you.
13. This license applies in conjunction with the Volta Media Terms for your use of the Volta Meda Store. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Volta Media Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
14. This license can be terminated if you breach it and don’t remedy the breach. If termination happens, you must stop using the Item, which includes no longer making copies of or distributing End Products until you remove the Item from them. This license can also be terminated for only the End Products to which a breach relates (rather than all End Products). In this case, this clause applies only to those End Products.
15. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. You can’t claim ownership of the Item, even if modified under clause 5, or example through content identification systems.
16. This license is between Volta Medis House Ltd and you.
Join our weekly video marketing newsletter, Volta Volumes, and get a new edition in your inbox every week!